Please call the surgery as early as possible should you require an urgent or same day appointment, the phone lines are open from 8am.
We aim to offer an appointment for urgent cases the same day and a routine appointment as soon as possible with a healthcare professional. Some of our doctors are not here every day so if you wish to see a particular doctor you may need to wait a little longer.
- Routine appointments – with doctor or nurse. Bookable up to 3 months in advance.
- Telephone appointments are available, with either the doctor or the nurse, if you feel your problem can be dealt with over the telephone.
- Emergency appointments, please telephone as early in the day as possible, telephone lines open from 8am.
- Late evening surgery on Mondays from 6.30pm – 7.30pm, bookable in advance.
- Appointment Cancellations: If you cannot keep your appointment please let us know as soon as possible so that we can offer it to another patient.
- The online booking service is for routine appointments only. If you need an emergency or same day appointment please telephone the surgery as soon as possible. Out of surgery hours (6:30pm – 8am, or weekends) please call 111. If you are having chest pains or other life threatening symptoms please call 999.
How to Make an Appointment
- Online via our Online Services
- Telephone the surgery on 01608 650764
- Come into the surgery
- Online booking is for routine appointments only. If you need an emergency or same day appointment please telephone the surgery as soon as possible. Out of surgery hours (6.30pm – 8am, or weekends) please call 111
If you would like to see a particular doctor please ask when you make your appointment and we will do our best to accommodate this. This may not be possible for emergency appointments.
When you arrive at the Surgery, please book in on the Arrivals screen or report to Reception. If you are delayed or cannot attend your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible.
Telephones are open from 8.00am to 6.30pm.
Between 6.30pm onwards to 8.00am out of hours calls are handled by NHS 111.
How to Cancel an Appointment
If you are unable to attend your appointment for any reason, or the health problem for which you booked your appointment has cleared up, please remember to cancel your appointment.
Please let us know well in advance if you cannot make your appointment so that it may be allocated to another patient.