Would you like to join our Patient Participation Group (PPG)?
What is a PPG?
- A PPG is a group of patients of a surgery, usually working with members of staff, who want to help it work as well as it can for patients, doctors and staff.
- PPGs can contribute to the continuous improvement of services and quality of care by supporting the practice in seeking, reviewing and responding to the views and experiences of patients.
- PPGs can provide practical support for the practice and help to implement change.
- As a patient, parent, carer or friend that has visited the surgery, your experiences matter and can bring different ideas to how the surgery considers patients.
- PPGs can meet regularly at the surgery and can also exist as “virtual” groups using email networks and social media.
- You could also support the surgery to gather other feedback from patients to identify areas for discussion or improvements.
- PPGs can foster improved communication between the practice and its patients.
- PPGs can encourage patients to take more responsibility for their health.
PLEASE COME ALONG TO OUR OPEN EVENING AND HEAR MORE – 8TH NOVEMBER, 6:30pm HERE AT THE SURGERY.