The dates for our flu clinics are as follows:
- Saturday 16th September 9am - 12pm
- Friday 29th September 6pm - 8pm
- Tuesday 17th October 6.00pm - 8.00pm
To book an appointment please contact Reception.
Please note that children's flu vaccinations are not available until the end of September, and children are not able to attend the clinic on 15th September.
Eligibility for Flu Vaccination
Patients who are offered these clinics are part of an 'at risk' group to help protect you against the flu virus. You may be invited for a flu jab if you are:
- over 65 years of age
- or have:
- a serious heart or chest complaint, including asthma
- serious kidney disease
- lowered immunity due to disease or treatment such as steroid medication or cancer treatment
- if you have ever had a stroke