Please call the surgery as early as possible should you require an urgent or same day appointment, the phone lines are open from 8am.
We aim to offer an appointment for urgent cases the same day and a routine appointment with a healthcare professional within 48 hours. Some of our doctors are not here every day so if you wish to see a particular doctor you may need to wait a little longer.
- Routine appointments - with doctor or nurse. Bookable up to 3 months in advance.
- Telephone appointments are available, with either the doctor or the nurse, if you feel your problem can be dealt with over the telephone.
- Emergency appointments, please telephone as early in the day as possible, telephone lines open from 8am.
- Late evening surgery on Mondays from 6.30pm - 7.30pm, bookable in advance.
- Appointment Cancellations: If you cannot keep your appointment please let us know as soon as possible so that we can offer it to another patient.
- The online booking service is for routine appointments only. If you need an emergency or same day appointment please telephone the surgery as soon as possible. Out of surgery hours (6:30pm - 8am, or weekends) please call 111. If you are having chest pains please call 999.
Go to the list below to select the information you need to make your appointment: